So what's been happening? Quite a lot actually.
1) I bought two more computers so that I can operate the existing unit to run the printer and have the others as viewing stations. A friend of mine suggested that networking the units would be difficult, in fact it was really easy. so easy in fact that I have set it up so that I could have four computers all networked together, one running Windows XP (that lovely stable operating system loved by all who used it), one running Windows Vista (so bad that I reported Microsoft for selling a product unfit for purpose) and two running Windows 7, which after a few problems is running very smoothly.
2) I designed my own sales software system using web galleries for viewing and Adobe Lightroom to drive the printer.
3) I wrote the index pages and home pages that I loaded onto each PC, thus forming an index to view different classes at any event covered.
4) Lucy and I did Priory court otherwise known as Lottie Crocker Horses for their indoor show jumping.
5) Will covered for Lucy when Esher & District Riding Club cancelled their event and the replacement at Enborne Equestrian Centre over near Reading was impossible for Lucy to do, starting as it did very early in the morning.